Will support robotic process automation for Standard Business Applications and Cloud based services.
Automate human tasks to be used on regression and/or user acceptance testing efforts or to support the business areas workarounds while serving as an consultant for solving SBC customer business needs.
Analysis of the solutions identified in future releases or fixes of core system applications to conduct the testing of said releases. Participates in divisional/corporate initiatives, providing core configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Development of RPA Scripts (UI Path) on project base
· Observe strict compliance with established audit processes for SOX, SAS70, MTM and others.
· Participates in the automation of test run transactions to maximize the use of the testing tools.
· Supports the analysis and recommendation of “workarounds” and solutions for referred divisional and operational issues.
· Participates in client projects, on assignment also at clients offices within the DACH region.
· Any other duties which may be required from time to time by management.
· Analyze data submitted by our clients to verify that the scripts can be done and/or the data is in the valid format
· Debug problems that arise on the automated scripts execution
· Advice clients on feasibility of running script to accomplish user needs
EDUCATION, TRAINING, and/or PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BD) in Science, Computer Science or Technical Degree, Arts or Business Administration, preferable, with 2 to 4 years of core system platform experience in the insurance industry.
Send your full application to: firstname.lastname@example.org